Name: Utahshomefinder.com. Descripton:Here at Realtypath LLC & UtahsHomeFinder.com we help to buy or sell Real Estate. I have the best team of professionals around me to help you in every step of the transaction. From Lenders, Home Inspectors, Home Warranty to Title. We have over 50 years experience of helping others enjoy the American Dream of owning Real Estate. We are the best at what we do. Give us 1% of your trust we will earn the other 99%. We now have the distinction of having the coveted SRS ( Seller Represenative Specailst) designation from the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS. Less than 1% of agents nationaly have this designation.