How do I claim my business listing on KSL Local?
- To claim your business on Local you must click on "Add a Business". You will then be prompted to enter the phone number of your business, then click search. If your business appears you will need to click the "Verify" button. You will then be called with a verification code.
- If there is no business to verify then click the "Add a Business" button and complete each step as prompted.
- Watch a demonstration video
How do I set up a new business listing on KSL Local?
I never received the verification code
- If you added a new listing, you don't need to verify it. To confirm that the listing is indeed verified go to local.ksl.com site and login, then click the "My Businesses" button in the orange header bar, once the page reloads you will see all the businesses that you have listed on our site. If you did not create the listing but it is already listed on our site you need to verify the listing and make sure to get the 6 digit verification code. If you need to verify your business and did not receive the code, contact us.
- Watch a video on verifying your business.
How do I edit my listing?
- To edit your listing you need to first login at local.ksl.com. If your business does not appear on the screen at that time then locate the "My Businesses" link in the orange header ribbon that runs across the page, click on it. It will then populate any listings that you have. Right below the listing is an edit button once you click edit you will be able to edit the listing. You then can edit each individual section and once you click the next button in that section your changes for that section have been saved.
- Please remember that anytime you edit your account it can take up to 1 hour for these changes to be reflected on your listing, especially in regards to location.
How do I delete a duplicate listing?
- If you accidentally added your business more than once or notice a business that has more than 1 listing at a single location, please contact us to assist in deleting the listing(s). Please be sure to include the business name and phone number associated with that business, along with your ksl.com account email address. If it is a duplicate, please be sure to specify which listing you want deleted. This will help decrease the time it takes to delete the listing.
Why is my listing not showing up?
- Most likely one of two things affecting your listing's ability to be found:
- You may have not selected the appropriate category for your business. You can select up to 2 categories. Or the "Category" you are searching in is not one of the 2 you have chosen for your listing.
What is the difference between impressions and views?
- An Impression is when your listing is shown within the search results.
- A view is the number of times your listing is clicked on.
How do I get my listing closer to the top?
- The more complete your listing is the more likely it will appear closer to the top. If you would like more information on better placement of your listing please click here.
How do I post/remove a review?
- Make sure you understand and agree to our review guidelines.
- To post a review go to KSL.com login to your account, click the Local tab. You will be redirected to the Local webpage. You then will need to search by name of the Business and location you would like to review. Click on the Listing then click "Write a Review". Fill out the review form and click submit. Please go back to Local.Ksl.com and search the business again. Click into the business. If your review is not there please contact us.
- If you would like to edit a review that you previously left you must first make sure that you are logged in. Then search the business and find your review. Then click the "Submit a Review" button again. This should bring up your original review and allow you edit it.
- Neither consumers/nor business owners can delete reviews. To have a review deleted you must contact us.
If the FAQ's above have not answered your question, please contact us