Our concept is simple. We buy, sell, trade, service and upgrade all makes and models of laptops, iPads and tablets.
1. BUY- We buy working and non-working laptops, tablets and iPhones for CASH.
2. SELL- We offer a full range of used, refurbished or factory overstock laptops. All laptops come with a 90-day warranty and ability to purchase a 1 yr extended service plan.
3. TRADE- You can trade in your old laptops and tablets for an updated model.
4. SERVICE- We pride ourselves on having the best laptop service center in town. whether your LCD is cracked, your DC Jack is broke, your laptop doesn't post, or you have spyware and viruses, we can service all your needs on-site.
5. UPGRADE- We upgrade computers as well. Need more RAM? A bigger hard drive? A DVD-RW Drive? Bring it in and let our service center upgrade your computer to enhance operating performance.
Hours of OperationsMonday - Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
by User142519 on
i sent you guys a email twice already and no one has wrote back to me
quick and helpful
by User103874 on
I took my pc in the other day with a problem. They called like they said early the next day with the diagnoses. They were able to fix it and for a great price .I will recommend this place to everyone. thanks-d.jones
Terrible service. Technitions aren't good.
by User102697 on
I took my laptop in to get the fan replaced (an easy enough job, I just don't really have the time or a good workspace right now). The computer worked perfectly fine except for the fan issues. When I picked up my laptop the screen wasn't working. I took it back into the shop, here is the conversation: Me: I just tried to use my laptop, but the screen isn't working, it was working when I brought it in to have the fan replaced. Employee: Hmmm, let's take a look. Yeah, so, the screen is broken. Me: It was working when I brought it in, and it was working half an hour ago when you finished the job. Employee: It's broken now. Me: Well, that leads me to believe you guys may have had something to do with this. Employee: No, it definitely wasn't our fault. Me: So it stopped working in the 5 minutes that it took me to go home and plug the computer in? Employee: Yes. Me: Is there anything you guys can do to make this right? Employee: no
by User71734 on
I was super-impressed with LaptopXchange's great service. everyone there was extremely friendly and helpful. they were very patient with my many questions and were very knowledgeable. Their prices amazed me at how affordable I could get myself a laptop! I HIGHLY recommend going to LaptopXchange!
by User66808 on
I started having problems with my computer and then it just started crashing on me frequently, so I took it to Laptopxchange and they made it work like new! I'm so happy they did such a good job and it was really reasonable. Definitely take your stuff to these guys. Thanks Laptop exchange!
View All Reviews