Find local services, events, restaurants and much more
WE PROVIDE YOU WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AT A GREAT RATE!
* WE OFFER YOU $50 PER HOUR PER MOVER WHICH INCLUDES OUR 24 FT. TRUCK
* A GASOLINE CHARGE AND OUR HOURLY FEE ARE OUR ONLY STANDARD FEES
* WE OWN (3) 24 FT. TRUCKS, AS WELL AS A SMALLER 16 FT. TRUCK AND 20 FT. ENCLOSED TRAILER AND YOU HAVE ACCESS TO USING ANY OF THOSE FOR YOUR MOVING JOB
* UP TO 12 PROFESSIONAL FULL-TIME MOVERS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ANY JOB
* A (2) HOUR MINIMUM "IN-AREA" AND (3) HOUR MINIMUM ON "OUT-OF-AREA" JOBS
* NO EXTRA COSTS FOR BLANKETS, DOLLIES, HANDTRUCKS, TOOLS, ECT.
* NO DEPOSIT FOR BOOKING A DATE, NO FEES FOR CANCELLING A DATE
* NO CHARGE FOR DRIVE TIME TO AND FROM THE JOBSITE
* NO ADDED FEES FOR EXTRA STAIRS OR EXTRA DISTANCE
* NO COST TO COMING AND GIVING YOU AN ESTIMATE FOR YOUR MOVE
* WE PROVIDE PACKING, LOADING, UNLOADING AND DELIVERY SERVICES TOO
* ADDED FEE FOR HEAVIER ITEMS I.E. PIANOS, SAFES, POOL TABLES, HOT TUBS, ETC.
* WE HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, EQUIPMENT AND EXPERTISE
* ALL DELIVERIES ARE SET UP ON A FLAT RATE BASIS (LABOR AND GAS)
* ACCEPTING CASH, ALL MAJOR CC AND DEBIT CARDS (SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CONVENIENCE FEE), AND CHECKS (UPON DISCRETION)
CALL P.J. TODAY AT 801-897-4524 OR EMAIL: MUSCLEMOVERS1@GMAIL.COM
"WE ARE LICENSED / INSURED AND DO OUT OF STATE MOVES TOO"!
Hours of OperationsMonday - Saturday 8:00am - 7:00pm
by User182203 on
These guys moved me in about 2 1/2 hours. They fit a whole box truck in a 10 x 10 storage unit. It was packed like a Tetris puzzle, it was incredible. I would absolutely move them again. They were extremely careful about my belongings and nice people too.
by User179638 on
PJ and his team picked up a piece of furniture from my store and delivered it to a client in Park City. They did a fabulous job and made both of us very happy! This team is professional, on time, careful and courteous! I look forward to using them in the future! Thanks for a great job!
What A Moving Company Should Be
by User179420 on
I called up PJ for help moving my washer and dryer and he gave me a quote on the spot and scheduled me that Saturday. On the day of the move, he called to confirm the appointment and again to let me know when he was on his way. He and Ben were very friendly, professional, and spent extra time hooking up my washer and dryer after the delivery. I am very pleased with how affordable, quick, and painless everything was. Thank you!
Worth Every $$$
by User176679 on
After living in one home for more than 25 years and having spent a lifetime accumulating items I couldn't afford to replace I was a little more than worried about finding a responsible mover. At the last minuet (having already selected another mover) I decided to call Muscle Movers for one last bid. PJ (the owner) evaluated my items and within no time at all had answered all of my questions and alleviated all of my concerns. Prior to moving day he and a co-worker professionally wrapped each of my priceless possessions. The day of the move they showed up on time and worked consistently until every item was in it's proper place in the home. I have used them since that first move and will continue to call on them whenever the need arises. They are a professional company with a great deal of experience. I've even seen them pull out a tool or two to make things better than they found them! By the end of the move I considered them family. I have
A Great Job
by User165158 on
My experience was really good. Loved the crew. However, I did find later that a piece of my wicker chair was broken. I asked the crew to remove the door before taking out the wicker chair because it was a tight squeeze but they were able to get the chair out without removing the door. But now I wish that they had removed the door as I requested because the chair was slightly damaged and wicker is very difficult to repair. Overall, I really liked these guys!
View All Reviews