WE PROVIDE YOU WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AT A GREAT RATE!
* WE OFFER YOU $50 PER HOUR PER MOVER WHICH INCLUDES OUR 24 FT. TRUCK
* A GASOLINE CHARGE AND OUR HOURLY FEE ARE OUR ONLY STANDARD FEES
* WE OWN (3) 24 FT. TRUCKS, AS WELL AS A SMALLER 16 FT. TRUCK AND 20 FT. ENCLOSED TRAILER AND YOU HAVE ACCESS TO USING ANY OF THOSE FOR YOUR MOVING JOB
* UP TO 12 PROFESSIONAL FULL-TIME MOVERS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ANY JOB
* A (2) HOUR MINIMUM "IN-AREA" AND (3) HOUR MINIMUM ON "OUT-OF-AREA" JOBS
* NO EXTRA COSTS FOR BLANKETS, DOLLIES, HANDTRUCKS, TOOLS, ECT.
* NO DEPOSIT FOR BOOKING A DATE, NO FEES FOR CANCELLING A DATE
* NO CHARGE FOR DRIVE TIME TO AND FROM THE JOBSITE
* NO ADDED FEES FOR EXTRA STAIRS OR EXTRA DISTANCE
* NO COST TO COMING AND GIVING YOU AN ESTIMATE FOR YOUR MOVE
* WE PROVIDE PACKING, LOADING, UNLOADING AND DELIVERY SERVICES TOO
* ADDED FEE FOR HEAVIER ITEMS I.E. PIANOS, SAFES, POOL TABLES, HOT TUBS, ETC.
* WE HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, EQUIPMENT AND EXPERTISE
* ALL DELIVERIES ARE SET UP ON A FLAT RATE BASIS (LABOR AND GAS)
* ACCEPTING CASH, ALL MAJOR CC AND DEBIT CARDS (SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CONVENIENCE FEE), AND CHECKS (UPON DISCRETION)
CALL P.J. TODAY AT 801-897-4524 OR EMAIL: MUSCLEMOVERS1@GMAIL.COM
"WE ARE LICENSED, INSURED, BONDED AND DO OUT-OF-STATE MOVES TOO"!
Hours of OperationsMonday - Saturday 8:00am - 7:00pm
by User210639 on
These guys did a great job. They were professional and courteous and did a nice job making sure my items were not damaged. I had underestimated how long the job would take and they stayed until it was done, even taking items to two different locations. I'll call them again next time I need something moved!
by User204241 on
I was really happy with the three guys that showed up to move me, including PJ. Best money spent! They took care of my stuff, were professional and polite. Would definitely use them again.
considerate but pricey
by User193043 on
I hired them to unload my own trailer, (they did not load) PJ was very considerate by working with my tentative schedule. I told him what week I wanted help but not the day. I called him up Mon mid-day and he fit me in on Wed morn. That was nice. However, on Wed morning, 6 guys showed up. The result was I was on the hook for 6 guys for the 2-hour min hourly rate. This was bad for me because it took them less than 2 hours to finish the job, but I had to pay for 2 hours. The team (not PJ's team) that loaded the truck did it in 3 hours with 4 guys, and only cost me $431 to load the truck, and that includes a 15% tip! That team told me that unloading it would be faster, since they have to play 'tetris' to load it all, but no need to figure out how everything is going to fit when unloading. Muscle movers' bill was $565. I was pretty shocked. Not happy that it cost me a lot more to unload that it did to load. They also were told which room to put each box in, but consistently got it wrong.
by User190508 on
OMG I would not have been able to make my move happen if it wasn't for Paul and his AMAZING crew of guys! They understood my circumstances and were more than willing to help out. I would recommend them to ANYONE doing a short move or out of state (like us)because you will have no worries at all. I had total peace of mind and all of the guys had gone above and beyond what they are probably required to do. THANK YOU MUSCLE MOVERS!
by User189603 on
Muscle Movers did a fantastic job moving our family from Utah to Nevada. They were extremely careful with every piece of furniture and box! The team worked great together and was very careful with protecting walls and doors when moving things in and out of each home! Everything made it safely and in perfect condition. They even offered to help put furniture together when they were done. Very friendly, honest, and trustworthy service! We will be using them again if we ever move again! Thank you Muscle Movers!
View All Reviews