Find local services, events, restaurants and much more
WE PROVIDE YOU WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AT A GREAT RATE!
* WE OFFER YOU $50 PER HOUR PER MOVER WHICH INCLUDES OUR 24 FT. TRUCK
* A GASOLINE CHARGE AND OUR HOURLY FEE ARE OUR ONLY STANDARD FEES
* WE OWN (3) 24 FT. TRUCKS, AS WELL AS A SMALLER 16 FT. TRUCK AND 20 FT. ENCLOSED TRAILER AND YOU HAVE ACCESS TO USING ANY OF THOSE FOR YOUR MOVING JOB
* UP TO 12 PROFESSIONAL FULL-TIME MOVERS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ANY JOB
* A (2) HOUR MINIMUM "IN-AREA" AND (3) HOUR MINIMUM ON "OUT-OF-AREA" JOBS
* NO EXTRA COSTS FOR BLANKETS, DOLLIES, HANDTRUCKS, TOOLS, ECT.
* NO DEPOSIT FOR BOOKING A DATE, NO FEES FOR CANCELLING A DATE
* NO CHARGE FOR DRIVE TIME TO AND FROM THE JOBSITE
* NO ADDED FEES FOR EXTRA STAIRS OR EXTRA DISTANCE
* NO COST TO COMING AND GIVING YOU AN ESTIMATE FOR YOUR MOVE
* WE PROVIDE PACKING, LOADING, UNLOADING AND DELIVERY SERVICES TOO
* ADDED FEE FOR HEAVIER ITEMS I.E. PIANOS, SAFES, POOL TABLES, HOT TUBS, ETC.
* WE HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, EQUIPMENT AND EXPERTISE
* ALL DELIVERIES ARE SET UP ON A FLAT RATE BASIS (LABOR AND GAS)
* ACCEPTING CASH, ALL MAJOR CC AND DEBIT CARDS (SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CONVENIENCE FEE), AND CHECKS (UPON DISCRETION)
CALL P.J. TODAY AT 801-897-4524 OR EMAIL: MUSCLEMOVERS1@GMAIL.COM
"WE ARE LICENSED / INSURED AND DO OUT OF STATE MOVES TOO"!
Hours of OperationsMonday - Saturday 8:00am - 7:00pm
Immediate Response Movers!
by User169564 on
On Friday (yesterday) we required a moving service for Saturday morning. These guys were available and delivered with flying colors. The item in question was an exceedingly heavy wooden hutch. The gentlemen who delivered and placed this item in our home were courteous and very professional. Heartily recommended!
PJ Brown and Crew
by User165173 on
I hired PJ Brown to assist me in moving from Salt Lake City to California recently. During a very busy seasonal time, PJ was immediately willing to consider an almost last-minute move. I initially read the first ten or fifteen reviews (all positive) online (Yelp if I recall correctly). PJ came by promptly to assess our move and set up the move for earlier than we planned, which showed good foresight. He was prompt in writing up a formal bid, emailing it to me, and following through on all parts. During the move his ample crew was exceptionally helpful, going above and beyond in order to meet the demands of the move. They were strong, willing, cheerful and capable. PJ supervised and gave his dedicated attention to some of the more challenging aspects of the move. From the starting point to the placement of the truck's content into storage in California, he kept us informed along the way. Strong business person, good office support, strong crew, and flexible along the way. THANKS!
Fast and great
by User164637 on
They quoted us 4 hours but finished in 2.25. Saved us a lot of cost and effort. Quality work. Great experience.
It was excellent sevice
by User163373 on
These movers helped us moving from SLC to AUST. It was out of state moving, also including a car tranfering. But they were so nice, hardworking and professional,that made job simple,easy and well done! They arrived on time, and my stuff was packed very carefully, no damage, no mssing, everything is in proper order. Really gave me and my families deep impression! So I would like to say thanks to them! and highly to recommend them to everyone who wants a moving!
Fantastic. Worth every penny.
by User59397 on
We had a mover booked weeks before our move, who flaked on us at the last minute-- wouldn't answer the phone or return messages. We had 24 hours to find a mover. Not easy. We started in the Yellow Pages and worked our way down, begging, pleading, and considering outright bribery. We received lots of laughs, and lots of apologies, but not anyone who was willing or able to take the job. Until P.J. picked up the phone. He was extremely gracious in helping us out. The guys he sent did an incredible job. They showed up on time, and finished quickly. Friendly, professional, hard working, and very polite. They didn't even complain about our two big heavy leather sofas or all the stairs. P.J. even brought by an extra trailer to get the remnants that couldn't fit on the truck that we were going to have to move ourselves. They weren't the least expensive quote we received, but the least expensive quote we received left us high and dry. Hire these guys, you won't regret it.
View All Reviews