Name: Moms Pet Lov'n And Walk'n. Descripton:Will perform such duties as walking your dog(s), clean litter box for Miss Kitty, take your pet shopping at Pet Smart, drive pet to his/her Doctor appointment. I will be your stay-at-home Pet-mom. I have a Masters of Science in Agriculture and BS in Animal Science/nutrition. I have rescued many dogs and cats from the streets or shelters that would have been met an untimely painful end living on the street or have been euthanized and a 'shelter'. 99% were subsequently and successfully placed for adoption. Oh, the other 1%?, stayed me or a close family member for their life. Rating of 5.0000 based on 1 reviews.