Name: Simplii. Descripton:Cloud-based CISCO phone solution. Best quality, best service, at the most competitive price. Are you having issues with your VOIP system? WE CAN HELP. 80% of our clients came from one of the other guys. We do it right the first time. The other 20% businesses that want to transition away from analog lines go digital, and move into the cloud. All features are standard - Instant Messaging, control caller id on calls from your cell phone to show the company number rather than your personal cell number, call-recording, $5 market tracking numbers anywhere in the country, logs/reports, queues, integrate multiple locations or at home users, web portal, CRM integration, cell phone integration, AND MUCH MORE. Rating of 5.0000 based on 1 reviews.