This is a commercial space located in a great neighborhood that has been operational for over 50 years. It is a well known commercial property to the local community. It was apreviously known as a convenient store. The commercial property is also joined with a single home that can be leased separately or together. Please see below for more detailed info:
Commercial Space ($1250)
- Approx. 770 Sq Ft
- Has Grandfather Clause which is very rare (see below for what a Grandfather Clause is)
- Has license for alcohol and tabacco.
- It is ready to go as a convenient store meaning it has shelves and commercial refrigerator, however, it can be any commercial property you desire.
- Approx. 1,000 Sq Ft
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- Living Room / Dining Room
- Bathroom, Kitchen, flooring, and all appliances are renovated.
- Pets are allowed, but an additional $25 to the lease.
The property is 3 blocks away from Liberty Park, and 1 block away from State Street. It is 5 minute drive away from I-15. No Smoking is allowed.
(A grandfather clause is a provision in a new statute or zoning ordinance that exempts certain previously existing business, enterprise, or class of persons from the new rules or regulations.)