This is a start up small business, with a concentration on creating beautiful work for you to enjoy for as long as you own your home or business.
A description of the services we offer:
1) Maintain grounds and areas along highway right-of-way of city, state, and national parks: Sow grass seed, use spreader, plant trees, shrubs, or flowers, according to instructions and planned design of landscaped area, use hand tools.
2) Apply herbicide or mulch to designated areas, using sprayers. Grubs and weeds around bushes, trees, and flower beds
3) Trim hedges and prune trees, using hand tools. Mow lawns, using hand mower or power-driven lawnmower.
4) Repair and paint benches, tables, and guardrails, and assists in repair of roads, walks, buildings, and mechanical equipment, using hand tools.
5) Prepare base for installation by removing unstable or unsuitable materials, compacting and grading the soil, draining or stabilizing weak or saturated soils and taking measures to prevent water penetration and migration of bedding sand.
6) Supply and place base materials, edge restraints, bedding sand and jointing sand.
7) Discuss the design with the client.
8) Set pavers, aligning and spacing them correctly.
9) Sweep sand into the joints and compact pavement until the joints are full.
10) Screed sand level to an even thickness, and recheck sand exposed to elements, raking and rescreeding if necessary.
11) Cut paving stones to size and for edges, using a splitter and a masonry saw.
12) Compact bedding sand and pavers to finish the paved area, using a plate compactor.
13) Design paver installation layout pattern and create markings for directional references of joints and string lines.
14) Sweep sand from the surface prior to opening to traffic.
15) Resurface an outside area with cobblestones, terracotta tiles, concrete or other materials.
16) Cement the edges of the paved area.