At Aevitas Physical Therapy we offer personalized one-on-one care with a highly trained doctor of physical therapy. All aspects of your care will be provided by the therapist; not untrained techs or aides. This provides you with the most comprehensive, caring and effecient care available! This often saves you time and money in the long run and gets you back to what you love doing. With close to a decade of experience we have learned that it is important to treat everyone differently. It is also important to educate you (the client) on your condition/injury/pain and what it will take to get over it. Let us show you what REAL therapy is supposed to be like by giving you the attention you deserve. Here are just some of the conditions we can help with:
- Running injury and injury prevention
- Cycling injury and injury prevention
- Shoulder pain
- Knee pain
- Sprains to the neck, back, knee, ankle and more.
- Back pain
- General weakness
- Difficulty with exercise
- Specific sport injury
- After surgery care
- Some Pediatric conditions - Plegiocephaly (flat head), general injuries, obesity management
- Additional training in - running, cycling, back conditions, ankle conditions, diabetic management.
search for us on google, google+ and facebook. Thanks aaron @ aevitaspt.com
Currently seeing clients and patients inside of Body and Mind Studio Pilates in the Millcreek area. By appointment only. Arrangements can be made to see you at other locations including your home or office.