Arctic Rescue is a network of volunteers that work together to save Arctic Breed Dogs (Siberian Husky, Alaskan Malamute & Seppala Siberian).
- Visit our website: www.arcticrescue.com
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/arcticrescue
Rescue dogs primarily come from shelters after their options have run out. Once in rescue, dogs receive needed medical care and our volunteers work to rehabilitate behavioral issues and find them permanent homes.
- All dogs are current on vaccinations and sterilized.
- Best qualified candidates will provide a loving home where:
- dog(s) sleep inside and are considered part of the family;
- dog(s) have access to a yard enclosed by a 6ft fence;
- dog(s) will receive daily exercise;
- there are no cats or other small animals; and
- all interaction between dogs and children will be directly supervised.
Minimum adoption donation: $250 Adults / $350 Puppies
Create happiness, give hope, and save a life by adopting from or fostering for Arctic Rescue.