Need your tack sparkly clean for this show season? I clean tack to a high standard, and it will look amazing for your next show.
What do I do?
I specialize mainly in cleaning leather and close leather substitutes, but if you have something different, I'd be more than happy to try and clean it.
- I clean the leather, until it is spotless - I use Murphy's Oil Soap
- I then oil the leather - I use olive oil
- Last of all I condition the leather - I use a homemade conditioner
- All of the metal, on any piece of tack I polish
- With bits - I use toothpaste to polish the bit, so that it still tastes good to the horses
- Saddles - $40
- Bridle - $30
- Girth - $15
- Breast Plates, Breast Collars, Cruppers, and Martingales - $10
- Bits - $8
- includes Saddle, Bridle, Girth, (one of the following) Breast Plate, Breast Collar, Crupper, or Martingale, and Bit
The fastest way to get a hold of me is by text, call, or email, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org and my number is 385-831-5524. If you have any questions at all, please let me know! I'm more than happy to answer any of your questions!