I have a quiet, comfortable, and safe home located near a park, library, and a childrens museum.
From my experience working in a school/daycare, I know how poorly newborns and young todders are treated and what little attention they usually recieve. That is why I choose to focus my child care on those precious little souls during the time when they the most care.
I will never have more than two children in my home, so that I can give your child(ren) all the attention, love, and support they can handle!
Let me tell you a little bit about myself:
* I am 26 years old and have been married over 7 years.
* I am a student majoring in Psychology and Early Childhood Development.
* I have worked in a Montessori school - responsible for a class (8 - 12 children) of 2 and 3 year olds.
* I have 1 younger sister and 6 younger brothers, so I have been watching children my whole life.
* I have also helped my mother when she was running an at home daycare.
* My days usually consist of reading, studying, playing with my niece and nephews, painting, going on walks, and playing at the local park.
* I don't smoke or drink. I am open to part-time or full-time hours.
Usual hours are 6am - 9pm, although I am open to other hours & overnight.
I try to have only 1 child at a time, but I will never have more than 2 children.
Call or email with any questions and pricing:
*** I have recently moved from the Salt Lake Area. I have an ad under the same title but in the 84119 area code. I have a couple reviews on that page, if you would like to review them, as well. KSL wouldn't allow my new page to switch addresses, so I had to make a new page. ***