my name is Shane I'm the owner of "BREATHE RIGHT AIR DUCT CLEANING" What got me started is my daughter has asthma & I was tired of her having a hard time breathing not only outdoors but indoors as well so with the advice from our daughters pediatrician my wife & I had our air ducts cleaned & it helped tremendously! So that made me want to help others BREATHE RIGHT! dirty air ducts may cause.. Asthma, Allergies, Eye irritation, Headaches, Sneezing, Coughing, & Breathing problems..So why not be proactive & have your Air ducts cleaned in your home or business today! & BREATHE RIGHT!!