Learn more by visiting http://cleanairductsutah.com/.
Our company was started shortly after a small dryer fire almost burnt down the house. We quickly learned that backed up dryer lint was the culprit. We were afraid it would happen again, so we called a local duct cleaning company and were disappointed in the quality and pricing of the service provided. We knew that we could be a lot more transparent, a lot more professional, and do a better job. Clean Air Ducts Utah was born.
We are licensed, locally owned, and family operated. Our technicians are fully trained and background checked. We want you to refer us to your friends so we do all that we can to provide the best possible experience.