Are you looking for a cool business that's ready to go? Dye sublimation is an incredibly hot business right now. That's why I invested in great equipment and great blanks. The downside however, is that I jumped the gun on a Non-Compete and got busted. With Dye Sublimation, you're able to decorate t-shirts, socks, sleeves, cell phone covers, flags, towels and on and on and on. Sell to schools, teams, businesses, individuals. The possibilities are endless.
Costs are low and margins are high. It's a great business.
I purchased the best equipment for a mobile and in shop setup. Here's what's included in the Set up. Take it all for a complete set up and I'll train you how to use it all and start making money right away.
-2015 Ram Promaster van. 819 miles, perfect for going to events and selling and customizing goods on site.
-Mutoh RJ-900 Printer
-Stahls 16 x 20 heat press.
- Geo Knight 16x20 double shuttle heat press.
-Ergosoft Poster Print Rip software-Amazing, perfect color everytime, no wasted test samples trying to get the color right.
- Dell Inspiron Laptop 7000 series,(rip software installed)
- 8 rolls Transjet Sublimation paper- Top quality
- JNext Sublimation ink. 3-Cyan 3-Magenta 3 Black 3-yellow - Top quality
- Various blanks. 200-500 pair each. Socks & arm sleeves. multiple sizes.
- Various blanks-Cell phone covers, car flags & rally towels.
- Retail display racks & hooks- 6
- Supplier contacts for socks, sleeves, paper, ink & other blanks for printing.
$90,000 gets me free and clear and gets you a ready to go business. I'd love to see this stuff being put to use. I've even got events scheduled and paid for that you can go to, all over Utah , Las Vegas and Boise. Call me and we can discuss.
I'm telling you, I was set up, ready to go and making it happen. I'll teach you what I learned and get you up and running.