Compu Repair is committed to providing extremely affordable and quality repairs at your convenience. Simply put, we come to you, for only $25.
There are no travel fees, $25 is not an hourly fee, it is a service fee. And there's no catch. I believe in affordability, especially for something that is starting to be phased out. We are slowly starting to use our computers more as a homebase workstation, instead of our means of simply staying “connected.” This simply means laptops and desktops are starting to be used less, but are now more vital. So why pay more for something you only need every so often? And why wait when you have urgent work to get done?
– Virus Removal: Removal of an unwanted program that is causing specific harm or disabling the computer somehow.
– Clean Up: Removal of adware, spamware, malware, etc. Includes toolbar, temporary files, pop up, windows notifications and registry error clean up.
– Windows Installation / Reload: Includes Windows XP and up. Make sure you have a visible Windows product sticker on your machine. *Some reloads may need backups as well.
– Backups: Backup your photos, documents, videos, etc. to an external hard drive, cloud drive, or flash drive, or another computer. Note: Programs do not transfer, they must be reinstalled.
– Hardware Diagnosis / Replacement: Diagnosis and replacement on any component in desktops or laptops. Note: Parts are sold at cost.
– Laptop Screen Replacement: Will replace laptop screens. Screens are sold at cost and vary widely depending on model.
– 1 Hour Training session: Users can be trained on how to use basic Windows and internet programs and functions. Such as printing, checking email, Facebook, skype, performing backups to external drive, etc.
We also offer business service calls. I can perform all of the below services at only $50 per service.