Dixie Red Hills Golf Club opened in the mid-1960s and, because of its spectacular red rock setting and playability, it has been the favorite of recreational golfers ever since. This golfer-friendly course also features hundreds of mature Cottonwoods, Mondale Pines, Mesquite, and other trees that provide ample shade during St. George's warmer months.
Cart and Range Fees:
- Small bucket of range balls- $3
- Large bucket of range balls- $5
- Cart Fee/9 holes- $7
- January-May $20.50/9 holes
- June-September $13.00/9 holes
- October-December $20.50/9 holes