My company is service oriented and small, it's just me, occasionally my son helps me clean tracks. The benefits of this are twofold:
- Customer service is at the forefront of my company and always will be.
- No low-wage employees who may or may not care about the company, the quality of their workmanship, your home, business or property. I'm commited to staying in business and hope one day that every one of my customers are the result of a job well done and a referral from you. This will only happen when you are extremely happy with my work. We will also pay you $5.00 cash for each one of those referals that hire us, or if you like apply it to your next cleaning.
Fact: Windows professionally cleaned stay clean longer, and here are the reasons why:
- Done correctly, windows have no dirt left on them to attract dirt drifting by.
- Soaping the windows creates a suspension, a liquid film made up of dirt and cleaning solution combined together. Next, the mixtures wisked off with a nice rubber squeegee, leaving nothing behind.
- Most folks clean with a spray and are simply creating a paste and polishing the windows with it. It looks decent, but a day later your right back where you started with dirty glass. Really, it was never clean to begin with. These jobs are hard work and won't last or look good as long as one done by a professional. Listen up, a days rain is not going to put back what took a year to accumulate, but if it does rain within 72 hours of your getting the job done, we'll come out and do it again free of charge on the next available sunny day, Free of charge! Get it done now, and decide on your own standard of window cleaniness. Don't use the calender; use your eyes!
Text and email work best. Let me know what you need done how many panes of glass you have for your business or the square footage of your home and any other information you feel important and we will get back to you with a quote the same day no fail! Oh, I almost forgot. We do blinds too!