"A Season For Everyone"
Allow us to share with you our slice of heaven! Elk Ridge is a comfortable 7000 square foot country lodge, open design, set on 60 acres overlooking the Weber Valley, minutes from the 2002 Olympic sites and Park City. The private gated property is set back from the road for additional peace and quite. Surrounded by mountains, streams and ponds stocked with trout. The stream that runs the front of the property has a colony of Beavers, the wildlife is complete, with deer, elk, eagles, ospreys, fox, etc..... Elk Ridge is set close to Salt Lake City Airport (45 Minutes) and Park City Ski Areas (10 minutes). Elk Ridge is central to many local activities, Skiing, Snowmobile, Horseback, Whitewater Rafting, Etc.....and On Site Fly Fishing (no license required), Ice Skating, Bike riding, hiking and relaxation.
Is to make you comfortable in a peaceful, private setting so that your stay may be memorable.
Take some time to check out the wealth of information here at Elk Ridge online.
- Big Screen Theater Room
- DVD, VHS, PPV, and Satellite TV, many movies to pick from
- Internet & email in Rooms Computers
- Continental Breakfast or Catered meals upon request
- Free no license required on site Fly Fishing
- On site Ice-skating pond Skating Photos
- Professional Foosball Table
- Fresh lemons off our in house lemon trees
- Jetted tubs, steam room, Hot Tub
- Bike riding & hiking on nature trails
- Wildlife of many varieties, Deer, Elk, Beaver, etc...