Do you have a broken Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, phone, tablet, or PC? No problem! My name is Montana, and I have been repairing machines for 6 years. I offer to travel to you and repair your machine in the comfort of your home.
My work comes with a 30 day money-back guarantee and a 6 month warranty. If the problem returns in 30 days, just give me a call or text and I will fix it or refund your money. (6 month warranty is for repair only, no refund available.) If you’re experiencing the following problems, please give me a call or text at 801-897-9647
- Red Ring of Death, also known as the RRoD. Caused by the Xbox processor solder melting and the chip lifting from the board.
- 1 Red Light with an “E74” error message– Caused by the Graphical Processing Unit solder melting and the GPU lifting from the board.
- Reading disc then back to “Open Tray” as if no disc has been inserted– Caused by many different factors from a bad Sata cable to a seizure in the motor that spins the disc.
- Disc tray will not open– Caused by the motor weakening or a slipped belt.
- 2 Red flashing lights– Caused by a bad connection from the heat sink to the CPU/GPU and the system is overheats. Usually this problem is accompanied by the fans spinning up extremely fast before shutting down.
- System flashes a yellow light then a blinking red light (YLoD)– This problem is usually followed with 3 beeps on the shut down and is also known as the Yellow Light of Death or YLoD. This is caused by the CPU and GPU loosing connection with the board. It is very similar to the Xbox 360’s RRoD.
- System no longer reads games – This can be caused by the Blu-Ray laser burning out. To fix this a replacement drive would need to be ordered depending on the cause and severity of the damage.
Xbox 360: $40.00
PlayStation 3: $40.00
PC: $50.00 Virus removal, other issues will vary
Phone/Tablet: $30.00 + cost of screen
Travel Repair: $40.00 + Travel (Based on distance)