Have you ever wanted to learn how to play the piano or continue where you left off as a child? Piano lessons can be a rewarding experience in any stage of life.
I have helped more than a hundred piano students from group classes to private lessons and seen that people really can succeed at learning to play the piano.
I love teaching piano and have taught for many years. Although most of my students are children, I have adult students as well. Lessons are taught in my home and I live very close to BYU campus. I can also travel to a student’s house if desired. I am currently offering a free first introductory lesson to those who are interested in learning to play the piano.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant for the BYU School of Music
- Candidate for Masters of Music in Piano Performance
- B.A. in Music, Piano Emphasis, BYU
- A.A. in Music Composition, College of the Canyons, CA
- 14 years teaching experience
Set up your first lesson today! You can do this; I can teach you!