LIFE & EXECUTIVE COACH JOHN WORKMAN
Family, Career, Educational, Financial and Physical Health Goals
COACH THE DYNAMICS
• Family, Adolescents & Adults • Marital Couples • Executives • Media, Politicians, Athletes, Artists and Entertainers • Corporate & Research Team Building • Healthy Balance of Work-Life Responsibilities
HEAL ~ COPE & IMPROVE THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES
• Post Traumatic Stress, Anger Management • Physical Violence or Emotional Abuse • Drug, Alcohol and other Addictions • Eating Disorders, Physical Disabilities • Marital Discord/Divorce, Relationship & Friendship Problems • Anxiety & Depression, Schizophrenia • Social Phobia, Hallucinations • Bipolar Emotions, Acute Stress, Chronic Pain • Reach Goals • Family, Marriage, Work Place Relations, Career Advancement • Athletic & Artistic performance, Scholastic Achievements • Team-work Building & Leadership Development
• Clients establish life goals that optimize their communication abilities and talents. • Improve your desired future and learn methods to alleviate life stressors and reach new levels of functioning. • Understand ineffectual emotional, behavior, and mental patterns. • Build upon your mental and emotional strengths to support transitions of change related to life goals.
STRIVE FOR CONSISTENT IMPROVEMENTS
• Values, Strength, Ethics, Principles, Beliefs, • Endurance, Motivation, • Commitment, Balance, Morals • Values, Attitudes,
COST OF COACHING SERVICES
• Sliding scale fee, pay the hourly rate you earn at your occupation
• Bachelor’s of Science in Psychology ~ University of Utah • Master’s of Arts Degree ~ Alliant International University, Los Angeles, CA • Year long courses were completed in family systems, psychological evaluations, marriage counseling, psychodynamic and cognitive interventions.