Eyelash Extension Sets:
I am a Licensed Cosmetologist, Instructor & Educator for a major beauty manufacturer with over 25 years in the industry.Extensions are a semi-permanent individual eyelash that are adhered directly to one individual natural lash extending its length and thickness. Natural eyelashes exfoliate and every 4-8 weeks, making Extensions semi permanent.
Common questions are:
- Q: Are Eyelash Extensions safe & does it hurt? A: Eyelash Extensions are safe and very relaxing; most clients fall asleep.
- Q: How long does the service take? A: A full set of Eyelash Extensions typically takes 1-2 hours.
- Q: What lengths are available? A: Eyelash Extensions come in many different lengths (6mm -18mm), diameters (.15mm - .30mm) and curves.
- Q: What adhesive do you use? A: I use a Black medical grade adhesive that dries quickly and giving the appearance of mascara.
- Q: How long do the Eyelash Extensions last? A: When properly taken care of, Eyelash Extensions last 4-8 weeks or until the natural lash exfoliates.
- Q: How often do I need my Eyelash Extensions filled? A: Depending on the natural lash exfoliation process & at home care, 2-4 weeks. Prices are based on the weeks between services and the condition the lashes are in, $35-55.
- Q: How do I care for the Eyelash Extensions? A: • Do NOT get the Extensions wet the first 12 preferably 24 hours.• Do NOT crimp or curl the Extensions.• Do NOT Tint the Eyelash Extensions.• Use OIL & ALCOHOL FREE cleanser around the eyes. Oil based products cause the adhesive bond to release.• Mascara is not necessary, however, if you chose to wear mascara, use water based mascara and NOT waterproof.
Full service salon specializing in Nails, Eyelash Extensions, Hair & Waxing.
Schedule an appointment today! ALLISON ROSS Cell: 801-680-9500
By appointment only!
Located in the South Jordan area by The District.