We can provide a service or multiple services in your home while also working with your doctor. We will plan, coordinate, and provide care tailored to your needs. Our home health aids can do the following duties described below:
- Assistes patient with oral and personal hygiene which may include brushing of teeth, bathing, and/or assisting patient to shower, skin care and nail care etc.
- Dresses and undresses patient or sssists in activities of daily living
- Assists patient with feeding and meal preparation
- Changes bed linens and removes soiled linen to maintain a clean and orderly patient care environment in the patient's place of residence
- Assists patient or family with reminding patient to take oral medicaton which are ordinarily self-administered that have been ordered by a physician
- Performs light housekeeping tasks
- Provide companionship services to residents
- Grocery Shopping
- Rotate and order filled oxygen tanks
- Provide 24 hour care for patient
In addition, we may also refer you to excellent hospice and therapy services.
Personal services are charged at $15 per hour
Med reminders are charged at $3 per day or $225 per month
We are very flexible and always hope to accomodate your needs. Please do not hesitate to ask questions if something is unclear regarding our services or the care you will receive.
Gloria's aids are home health aids given additional on the job training to meet each client's specific needs while also providing services at affordable prices. Personal interests, likes, & dislikes are also taken into consideration when assigning CNA's to patients to ensure a comforting environment.