The early years of development, ages 0 to 5, have the most influences on a young child. I believe it is during that time that one can have the most impact on that fragile little life. It is so vital that a young child is taught through hands-on experiences that positively influence his or her development. I view each child as a whole child with many gifts and talents just ready to bloom.
- To allow physical development through large motor activities.
- To allow intellectual growth through language arts activities.
- To allow emotional growth in a positive environment.
- To allow social development through interaction with others.
- To allow creative development through hands-on experiences.