As a true wholesaler, I am a direct dealer for a few small mills in Dalton Georgia (carpet capital of the world). I can also get you wholesale cost on any line of carpet that you like (Mohawk, Shaw, Bealieu, Shawmark, Royalty, Camelot, Tuftex, etc.)
If you can buy it in a retail store, I can get it for you at wholesale. Typically 25%-35% less than you will pay at retail. I even offer GE financing for your project if needed.
I specialize in large production builder projects, but I also work closely with Property Managers, Investment Property Owners, Apartment Complexes & regular folks that want to buy at true wholesale.
Smart consumers know that when RC Willeys, Home Depot, or Lowe's offer their Free or Whole House Installation for $39, they are simply adding the real cost of the installation into the price of the carpet. Be a Smart Consumer and don't pay too much for quality carpet.
Here are a few of the details:
- With my own lines I typically only sell full rolls (150 yards or more). I have 18 oz. all the way up to 70 oz. weight carpet.
- I carry Nylon and BCF/P.E.T. Polyester that is bullet proof for investment property and apartments.
- Prices start at $6.75/YD (18 oz.) and go to $20.99/YD (70 oz.) for my in-house lines. Compare those prices anywhere... I can't be beat.
- I carry every imaginable type of pad/cushion available. Pad starts at $1.50/YD.
- I have my own installers or you can use your own or do your own. Most jobs are $3.85/YD for installation. More complex patterns or installs are $4.00- $4.25/YD. My installers are independent & bonded & insured.
- I have two showrooms in SLC that are for the Trade only, but I can get you access if you are looking for wholesale pricing on any brand of carpet.
- If you have found carpet you like at a flooring dealer, call me and get the real price. On those lines, I offer "roll" or smaller "Cut" pricing for any size room or job.
Call me today at 801.791.9799 & lets save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.