Family owned and operated, Homestead Demolition and Removal is licensed and insured. We provide fast and friendly service at an honest price. Serving both residential and small commercial we strive to be landfill friendly, Recycling whenever possible. Seniors will always receive a 10% discount.
- Removal of sheds and outbuildings
- Removal of junk from attics, basements, and garage
- yard debris clean up
- Haul off unwanted appliances
- REOs and Rentals
- carpet removal
- construction site clean up
- tree removal
- call or text (801)-985-3321
What junk can Homestead Demolition and Removal Take?
- Appliances - air conditioners, a/c appliances, dishwashers, dryers, fridges, freezers, furnaces, hot water heaters, microwaves, ovens, refrigerators, stoves.
- Construction/Renovation materials – building supplies, drywall, doors, frames, floorboards, plasterboard, screens, sheetrock, walls, windows.
- Electronics - computers, copiers, faxes, monitors, radios, scanners, televisions.
- Furniture – beds, bookshelves, box springs, chairs, couches, desks, dressers, lamps, mattresses, office cubicles, outdoor grills, patios, sofas, tables.
- Flooring - bricks, broken pathways, carpet, carpet pad, concrete, linoleum, rugs, tile, vinyl.
- Garage, shed and attic junk – assorted miscellaneous junk, bicycles, boxes, books, cardboard, car parts, clothing, exercise and recreation equipment, household items, glass, old tools, paper, rims, tires, toys, wheels.
- Garden trash - branches, bush and tree clippings, dirt, grass, green waste, leaves, limbs, sod, soil, weeds, yard debris.
- Metal – aluminum, copper, iron, steel.
- Roofing items - corrugated iron, shingles, tiles.
- Wood - fencing, firewood, lumbar, timber, tree stumps.
- And more..
Please give us a call! We are available Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 8 pm.
We are a full service junk removal and hauling company that services both residential and commercial customers. We haul everything from leaves and other organic debris to furniture and scrap metal.