CJ Foundation Quarter Horses is offering horse lessons on a limited basis. Requirements:
1. Riders must be at least 4 feet tall
2. 10 years old (some exceptions may apply depending on child) or older -- adults are welcome, as well.
3. MUST be in good physical shape and health.
4. Not afraid of heights (though our horses aren't that tall).
5. Willing to take LESSONS, not just come and run on the horse.
6. Willing to help with the care of the horses before and after rides.
We will be conducting lessons/rides for one person at a time until we feel the riders are able to ride confidently in a group.
We will charge $20.00/lesson, and lessons will be 1/2 hour long not including grooming, saddling, and unsaddling horses. Longer rides later in the season will be up to $60.00/ride.
We are willing to take some trades for lessons, though nothing that eats, and we aren't looking for anyone to clean stalls, etc.
We will begin lessons as soon as the ground is dry, probably mid-to end of April (hopefully!)
Please call or text Jen at 801-six zero two-2720 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org