My name is Danielle, and I love to teach the violin! It can be time consuming to drive each week for private lessons, so I am offering to come into your home to teach you or your children how to play this beautiful instrument.
- Took private lessons for 12 years and was a member of BYU's String Orchestra for 4 semesters.
- Played in numerous competitions like UIL, and performed in talent shows, city musical performances, hoe-downs and at churches.
- Classically trained, and teach correct technique, ear training, and incorporate different genres such as fiddle, jazz, and popular music.
- I teach beginning and intermediate violin to anyone above age 4. - Can teach how to read music
- $16 per 45 minute lesson, $12 for half hour
- Must provide violin, bow, and purchase strings. (Unless you use a full size, I have one for rent).
- Can do weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly lessons.
I live in Provo, Utah. If you live outside the city we can negotiate price for gas and time getting to your home. Lessons can be during the morning or afternoon on select days, and any evening Monday-Friday.
I look forward to teaching you!