We offer a full range of paleontological services and provide our clients with expert advice and solutions to help meet the increasing state and federal environmental laws and regulations pertaining to the protection of paleontological resources nationwide (NEPA, FLPMA, NHPA & PRPA requirements).
- Paleontological field surveys and resource impact assessments prior to development.
- Paleontological monitoring of small and large construction projects.
- Assessment and inventory of vertebrate, invertebrate, and plant fossils.
- Reports of findings for clients and land administrators.
- Collection, preparation, identification, and curation of fossils with permitted repositories.
Visit us at: intermountainpaleo.net
Like and Follow us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/intermountainpaleo