Our price right now for 4 inch thick un-reinforced driveway is $5.25 per square foot. This includes removal and haul-off of the old driveway. One saw cut of 10 ft. Re-pouring of the driveway. I use Geneva Concrete. If you would like rebar we will install it, I charge $10 per 20 ft piece
- SALT LAKE AND NORTHERN UTAH COUNTY
- Suncrest and the Capital bench is $.25 per square foot extra.
- Minimum square footage of 400 sq. ft.
- Price is without the need for a pump truck. (Min charge of $450 and I have you pay the pump truck directly while he is there.)
- Price is with direct access to City Street. patios may be extra.
- If existing driveway failed because of sinking or water issues,we will fix these issues but there is a cost associated.
- We can do curb and gutter also.
- We are licensed by the State of Utah as a General Contractor. We specialize in concrete we are the real deal.
- Please don’t hire that handy man and think he is the real deal. They do not carry workers comp nor do they carry liability insurance. Please don’t take the risk; if one of their workers gets hurt on the job, you could end up paying for their injuries.
-Our equipment and Business is insured. Don't hire an unlicensed guy and think you will save money or get a great job; I have torn out many newly poured driveways that just were not up to par.
If you ask me to pull onto your property, I will, and I will be as careful as possible not to do any damage, but sometimes a little landscape damage is done. We will do our best to do an on the spot correction, but no liability for damage will occur. I will be careful, but cement breaks, landscape is quick to repair and things happen. If asked to pull onto a neighbor’s property, the same policy goes, you will indemnify me if their property is damaged at your direction.
I also do skid steer / bobcat work and hauling at $85.00 per hour.