Our primary goal is to create a culture of excellence. We take pride in doing the right thing, the right way, at the right time, all of the time! We believe football is a team sport and life is a team effort. Because of this, we not only commit to teaching on-the-field skills, but also instilling in our athletes the desire to live a life of integrity. As coaches, we commit to the highest quality of attention to our athletes.
The specific form we coach allows the athlete to get their entire body into their kicks and not just their legs. Kicking and punting are very technical skills. We believe a professional is not defined by how much they get paid, but by working SMART, HARD AND FAITHFULLY! That’s why we recommended a minimum of 3 lessons before you start moving forward with your kicking form. There is untapped potential in every athlete and it is our job to help our students tap into that potential. Football is performance driven and we are committed to helping our students perform when it matters most. Our primary goal is to help young specialist become coaches. 95% of kickers and punters out there kick without a coach by their side and that is why they have to become their own coach.
On-the-field tools include:
· Proper kicking, punting and snapping technique
· Applicable training regiment for specialists
· Mental routine
Off-the-field tools include:
· Instilling in students that integrity and a man`s word means more than kicking a football
· Coaching students on how to properly go into a conversation with a college coach
· Reminding students they are a student first and an athlete second
· Teaching students intangibles such as time management, team work, hard work, attention to detail and perseverance (see core values at bottom of the page)