If you are like the average person, you have personal videos and photos on your phone, camera, old video tapes, old hard drives and computers, usb flash drives, memory cards, on the cloud, just to name a few.
Having memories stored in so many places on so many media types makes it difficult to access easily. Furthermore, keeping numerous storage devises run the risk of damage or loss.
Time to consolidate!
Throw it all in a box (actually, place it in box very gently), and we'll take all of your video and image (digital or analog) and save them to a single device such as a large USB Flash drive or an external USB Hard Drive.
This makes it easier to view, organize, and share. Plus, it's a form of backup that is private (not online).
- A dozen old family videos on 8mm can now be view and injoyed quickly. No FF or RW. Digitized video makes great holiday family gifts.
- In digital format, old videos can be uploaded online and shared. Guaranteed chuckles!
- Smaller media, like thumb drives and memory cards get misplaced easily or writen over unitentionally, loosing forever old images/video kept on the media
We're local to Logan Utah. So don't ship your sensitive storage devices. We'll pick it up if you live in the wonderful Cache Valley or surrounding areas.
- VHS and 8mm - $5 each tape
- 1-5 Memory Card or Flash Drives - $5
- Most cellphone - $5
- Old Computers or Hard Drives - $10
We place all your content on 1TB External Hard Drive for $65. Or provide your own storage solution.
We're sorry, but we do not burn to DVD or Blu Ray. Unfortunately, these format are going the way of audio tapes and records. We prefer digital storage because it is easier to backup and more importantly - SHARE.
Let us help you remember dusty memories!
Call or Text Ryan: 801-850-1165