Hello. My name is Phil. I am voluntarily offering my services to assist you in any projects you may have dealing with the Chinese language. I have lived in Taiwan for 2 years and continue to maintain my language regularly (as well as a planned trip this upcoming month back to Taiwan to maintain my contacts). I have done work wherein I was:
- Responsible for soliciting international business-to-business relationships.
- Pursued intellectual property agreements with international partners.
- Conducted e-mail marketing campaigns to grow customer base via means of Mandarin language abilities.
If in the future you find me valuable or find that you me need me for long-term work, we can discuss about pay when that moment arrives. However, for the time being, please e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. When e-mailing, please include the following:
- The work you are looking for
- Your commodities (what type of goods and services you offer, that way I can know what type of product or person I am dealing with)
Thank you for looking!