ABOUT ME: I recently graduated from Brigham Young University with my Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science. I applied to medical schools last year and I was accepted into 3 medical schools. I will be attending University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth, Texas, starting in July. I did a lot of research on applying, talked to many people about applications and set up lots of charts and excel documents to organize everything.
HOW I CAN HELP YOU: Applying to medical school is a stressful and can be a difficult process. I'd like to help other students to be successful in their applications, find things they might have overlooked and apply smart. I want to tutor/mentor/give advice to students who are applying to medical school this round or in the future. I will
- meet one-on-one (by appointment) with students
- discuss their applications
- talk through their personal experiences to figure out what and how they should include these experiences in the application
- talk through things they might be lacking on or need to work on before they apply
- review their applications with them
- provide them with the template that I designed and used before and during my applications to keep track of everything at the first appointment
CONTACT: My email is email@example.com and phone number is 760.712.2763.
I will be in Provo until the end of Spring term at BYU.