Melody Lane Music Lessons:
Our mission is to spark curiosity and grow a love of music in each heart!
- beginning to intermediate music lessons for children ages 5 to 16
Piano- music theory, pitch, rhythm, counting, note reading, finger placement, etc…
Guitar or bass – music theory, rhythm, note and tablature reading, chords, finger placement, strumming, etc…
Voice – music theory, pitch, breathing, harmony, posture, finding your voice, etc…
Melody lane is run by husband and wife, Jake and Alora Christensen. Music has been an influence and joy in both of their homes growing up, and they hope to share that joy with others.
What sets Melody Lane apart from others?
- Cozy in home setting
- Online access to view and hear recordings of your child’s songs
- Receive email updates about your child’s goals and progress
- Practice Prizes (choose from prize box when they meet practice goals)
- Online recordings, schedule and calendar
- Fun for your kids!
see more: http://melodylanelessons.wordpress.com/