Financial analyst who has in depth real estate asset valuation, from market analysis to development of investment performance analysis models in Excel. Valuing and analyzing portfolio positions for acquisitions, depositions and capital investment. Over 5 years experience in business forecasting, budgeting and implementation of construction projects.
- 7 Years Asset Valuation
- 10+ Years of RE Negotiation
- Financial Analysis
- Business Planning
- Analyze Projects Process
Bachelor degree in Finance & Real Estate Finance, Portland State University
New Star Real Estate
- Residential & commercial real estate sales, including development due diligence.
- Carrying real estate buying and selling through to close.
- Client care activities, marketing and business management.
Commercial Real Estate Broker - Bridgeway Realty LLC Portland, OR 2010 - 13
- Investment analysis including; budgeting and implementing capital budgets.
- Retail leasing & investment sales; sought out ideal locations, including off market properties.
- Achieved 75% referral & repeat clients by identifying and serving clients needs.
- Accounting/Bookkeeping; for seven entities under one umbrella company.
Financial Analyst - Holland Partners Group Vancouver, WA 2007-2008
- Valued institutional grade multi-family properties in Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona and Colorado, with project values up to $70 Million.
- Prepared valuations and presentations for Harvard Education Fund Managers and California Teachers Union Fund.
- Developed operating and capital budgets, manuals, value-add identification.
- Ongoing property performance analysis and recommendation to senior management.
Owner/Operator - Mount Walker Inn Quilcene, WA 2003-2004
- Implemented a long term property redevelopment strategy.
- Managed operations and construction projects on a twelve room motel with seventeen acres to achieve a vision of a destination location resort.
- Increased NOI by 40% in the first year.