This business has not provided hours of operation.

Business License #

General Info

Don't damage your carpet with old school Steam Cleaners...!!! They dump water in your carpet, extract 60% of it, and leave the rest (40%+) sitting inside your carpet for days Only creates bacteria, fungus, mites... that cause allergies, breathing problems, sore throats, asthma, bloody nose, headaches, backaches, lung problems, itchiness, snoring, etc...

We professionally deep clean and dry foam shampoo carpets, for a VERY GOOD DEAL!!!
Top of the line technology when it comes to cleaning your carpet.

-95% Foam (special foam scrubs and releases the greases and oils out of your carpet)
-5% Water

-No chemicals
-No dyes

Check us out!!

Helaman V.
 (Se habla espanol)

Share Listing



Overall Rating

Based on 0 Reviews

Important Safety Tip

We work hard to protect you and this service from fraud. As with any classifieds service please be aware of the warning signs relative to finding goods and services online. Concerned about this listing?
Flag This Listing
Report Abuse Form

Check All That Apply

Click on the ? next to each category below for more info
Back To Top