Olympus Legal evaluates claims as your representative, assuring that you are receiving the maximum benefits to which you are entitled under the Workers’ Compensation Act. If you are not receiving the correct benefits we will work tirelessly to ensure insurance companies provide the monetary benefits our clients are entitled to and pay for medical treatment that our clients need, and their doctors recommend.
Olympus Legal will help you understand the law and how to protect yourself when you suffer a workplace injury.
- We are here to help find the answers and create the solutions you need.
- We provide a free initial consultation to explain your rights.
- We will stay by your side during the entire process.
- We will communicate with your adjuster or the insurance company attorney, complete and file all required paperwork, represent you throughout your claim, and work to provide the maximum benefits available to you.
- We do not require any fees from you up-front. Your fees will be paid on a contingent basis, which means that any fees will be payable at the end from the benefits that we obtain for you. You will never owe any fees unless we collect money for you!
Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
Olympus Legal helps people who have suffered from an injury or death as a result of the fault of another person in Utah County and statewide throughout Utah. As a former insurance defense attorney, Mr. Jones will maximize personal injury claims recovering for your lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and all other damages allowable by law. Our goal is to help you minimize the effect that an accident has on your life and maximize your recovery as a result of an accident.
Personal Injury Cases Olympus Legal Handles:
- Personal Injury Claims
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Brain and Head Injury
- Broken Bones
- Soft Tissue Injuries (whiplash)
- Psychological Injuries (PTSD)