Location: Upper Avenues or University of Utah
Limited openings for the fall semester.
Our studio is equipped with 7 ft. Baldwin Grand Piano and 7 ft. Steinway and Sons Grand Piano.
* Accomplished pianists
* Classically trained pianist with 27 years of formal study
* Friendly & patient instructor
* 18 years of teaching experience
- Reestablish your skills
- Improve sight-reading & technique
- Study from the classical repertoire
- Play popular music
- Learn scales/arpeggios/exercises for dexterity
- Learn to improvise/harmonize melodies
- Study music theory
- Preparing students for competitions, examinations, and auditions
If you want a trial lesson, you can just pay for the one lesson.
We charge the tuition monthly:
Four-30 minutes lessons: $140 a month ($35/ lesson)
Four-45 minutes lessons: $ 210 a month ($52.50/ lesson)
Four-60 minutes lessons: $ 280 a month ($70/ lesson)