Have you ever wanted to learn how to play the piano or continue where you left off as a child?
I have helped more than a hundred piano students from group classes to private lessons and seen that people really can succeed at learning to play the piano whether they are a young child or an adult.
I absolutely love teaching piano and have for many years. Although most of my students are children, I have adult students as well. I am often surprised by how many people are able to learn to play who have either never taken lessons, or haven’t played the piano for years. Lessons are taught in my home and I live very close to BYU campus. I can also travel to a student’s house if desired. I am currently offering a free first introductory lesson.
Set up your first lesson today! You can do this; I can teach you!
- Graduate Teaching Assistant for the BYU School of Music (music/non-music major piano classes and private students through BYU)
- Candidate for Masters of Music in Piano Performance
- B.A. in Music, Piano Emphasis, BYU
- A.A. in Music Composition, College of the Canyons, CA
- 14 years teaching experience