Comprehensive Benefits of PreArranging
Most of us plan for the possible, the potential misfortunes of life that seldom actually happen. Yet, few of us prepare for the inevitable. Last year alone, more than one million people planned and paid for their final expenses ahead of time.
The advantages of planning ahead makes sense:
Removes the emotional burden so family members won’t have to wonder, “Did we do the right thing?”
- Allows you to have control of your own celebration; to ensure that your wishes truly reflect who you are.
- Organizes personal data so your family doesn’t worry about locating vital information and can spend time supporting each other instead.
- Serves as an extension of your careful estate planning; reflecting your intended legacy including your will and memorial contributions.
- Shows your sense of responsibility for family by reducing possible disagreements between family members who would be forced to make decisions about your funeral service, in a state of shock and grief.
- Any money set aside for your final expenses is better than the alternative.
- You may qualify for a lower monthly program, with guaranteed paid-up option.
- Prefunding locks in Today’s Prices, a valuable hedge against the continued inveigled inflation rates of our economy. Whether you use this program 15, 30 or more years down the line, the services and rates are (government regulated) guaranteed, and will never change (unless you choose to modify them).
- Sets aside funds [at every budget level] to help remove the unexpected financial burden on your family to pay for your final expenses . . .
- Plus eliminates the need for your family to determine who is responsible for, or capable of, paying for your services.
- May qualify for Medicaid/SSI assistance to reduce your net assets with required spend downs.
- Prefunding funeral claims are paid within 24 hours.
- Portable coverage, should you choose to move or have services elsewhere.