1. Analyzes market activity and gets to compare the previous market and what is sold in the market as well as giving them information about the new listings and prices.
2. Explain the process and each transaction to clients and make sure they understand them clearly.
3. Giving clients the necessary information about the place that they are interested in so they can make good decision
4. Have a good negotiating ability and skills.
5. Have the ability to interpret, write contracts, and communicate effectively with everyone else and to make sure to have a smooth outcome.
5. Constantly upgrading professional background and skills