If you're looking for a piano teacher that is willing to come to your home to teach piano lessons, then you have come to the right place! I am a Piano Pedagogy major at USU with 16 years of playing experience and over 6 years of teaching experience. Along with my private studio, I have taught with the Provo Piano Academy as well as the USU Piano Youth Conservatory. I am also a member of the Music Teachers National Association.
- Lessons are held once a week. They consist of technical exercises, sight reading, progressive books, performance repertoire, and music theory.
- I accept students ranging from beginning--early advanced levels. Any age may be included in this. I do require younger students to know how to read english before they begin lessons.
- I charge $40.00/month, or $10.00/half-hour lesson. This is subject to change depending on driving distance. These charges also do not include music you will need to buy.
- I can purchase any music for you that you need, but I will require a reimbursement.
- Students will have the opportunity to perform in recitals that are provided through me as well as the USU Piano Youth Conservatory.
- Worried about your child practicing? Don't worry. Fun incentives are involved!
Please do not hesitate to call, text, or email if you have any questions.