*Administer medications including IV’s, treatments, dressings, and other nursing services, according to physician's instructions and condition of patient.
* Observe, evaluate, and record symptoms.
* Apply independent emergency measures to counteract adverse developments and notify physician of patient's condition.
* Direct patient in good health habits.
*Keep family informed regarding all treatments of patient and maintenance of healthful environment.
* Maintain equipment and supplies.
* Cooperate with community agencies furnishing assistance to patient.
* Supervise diet when employed in private home. * Transport to Doctors appointments and other areas of interest or need * Travel with on vacations to ensure care and health during extended periods of time i.e. flying, Cruses, or other destinations in private or public transportation. This could be nationally or internationally.