South Mountain Painting was started in 2003 by Cade Williams who has over 12 years of experience in the painting industry. Cade started in residential repaint work and expanded South Mountain Painting into light commercial painting, property maintenance, and specialty coatings. Most of our business is with repeat customers and their friends they refer us to. Our goals are to deliver a product that meets your needs and for you to call us back for your next project. And, also refer us to your friends and neighbors.
The South Mountain Painting team is committed to providing value with quality workmanship and products. We work to meet your needs if that means a quick coat of paint on a rental property, a technical faux finish, or a multi-coat epoxy coating for your garage floor.
Here are a few specifics about us:
- We offer guaranteed estimates. You won’t be surprised by a change order as soon as we start the job
- We use our own background-checked, drug tested employees
- We carry Workers’ Comp and General Liability insurance above state minimums
- We are licensed to work in the State of Utah
- We warranty our work, 1-3 years depending on the project
We will work to make your project as stress-free as possible. And, just as important as a delivering a great paint job, we will leave your home clean and orderly.