Hello! My name is John and I operate Sure Ground Computing. Thanks for checking me out. Big or small, if it's computer related, I can help!
Home Services: ($65/hr, 1 hour minimum then pro-rated)
- PC repair & clean-up.
- Home networking. (Routers, modems, WiFi, etc.)
- Home automation.
- Computer training.
- Software training.
- Custom PC building / modding. (Budget-minded all the way to state of the art gaming rigs.)
- Will take on uncommon or different technology projects around the home.
Business Services: ($95/hr, 1 hour minimum, then pro-rated)
- SMB Computing Services and Analysis.
- Business hardware maintenance, repair, setup, etc. (Servers, Phone Systems, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, VLANs, VPN, WiFi, etc.)
- Business software maintenance, troubleshooting, setup, etc. (Windows Server, MS/My SQL Server, Apache, IIS, Active Directory, Exchange, Office365)
- Business Help Desk Support (PC repair, troubleshooting, software installation, etc.)
- Disaster Recovery Services (Planning, implementing, recovering, etc.)
What you can expect from SGC:
- Great service! Timely, friendly, polite and professional service, every time.
- Truthful and accurate analysis.
- Fair rates with no hidden fees or other hogwash.
What makes SGC different and better?
- Next to zero markup on hardware or software for clients. Which means you can rest easy knowing l will never recommend replacement parts you don't need. This differs from other places who may not always be honest about your needs.
- Many times, techs who come out from places like Geek Squad, PC Laptops, etc. are techs that are still new to the computer field. This is no one’s fault of course, it's just that experienced professionals usually move on from doing basic home services. Sure Ground Computing is definitely not that way.
- Most importantly, Sure Ground Computing wants to make you happy and comfortable with your service. That is why the company is named "Sure Ground" - because you should feel that way about any service we carry out. :)