TR BUSINESS SERVICES was founded to provide business owners and executives with the information and tools necessary to operate a successful business. Owning and operating a business is no simple matter. With limited time and resources, the opportunity cost of performing certain business obligations in house can be much higher than you would think. Successful businesses are built and maintained by focusing on activities that generate revenue.
Two essential business obligations that often times pull business owners away from revenue generating core competencies are ACCOUNTING / BOOKKEEPING, and MARKETING / BUSINESS PROMOTION. Accurate and timely accounting data is essential, it aides business owners in making informed business decisions. At the same time, having a consistent, professional image associated with your business can have a lasting effect on the way current and potential clients view your business. These two areas are TR Business Services core competency.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER
- Are there financial aspects of your business that aren’t getting looked at, that drive you crazy, and you just hate to do them?
- Do you have an accurate picture of the financial wellbeing of your company?
- Does your company utilize a budget or financial forecast?
- Are you up to date on your bills?
- Are your invoices going out on time, and are you collecting on them in a timely manner?
- Is all of your money accounted for?
- Does your business have a recognizable brand (are all of the documents viewed by your clients cohesive)?
- Does your marketing material look like it was created in house?
- Could your time, currently spent fulfilling the above questions, be better utilized elsewhere?
- Are you behind on any of these things, and feeling stressed about it?
NOW IS THE TIME TO CALL TR BUSINESS SERVICES