The Dance Box shapes students into well-rounded dancers in a comfortable, nurturing environment with small class sizes. We help dancers become good movers while they exercise their individual ability to creatively express themselves. Our students learn to understand and love their bodies while gaining a technical foundation that sets them up for future success in dance. Students at The Dance Box have fun, learn a lot, and look forward to coming every week. We offer creative dance and ballet add-on classes. Classes range from $15-$35/month.
Our Approach And What Makes Us Different
How does creative dance benefit the student?
- They become good movers, problem solvers, and choreographers,
- are provided an outlet for self-expression,
- learn different elements and aspects of dance,
- taught to love and embrace their bodies, and
- gain an understanding of what their bodies are capable of and how they work.
When the child is ready, the ballet technique add-on class will allow the student to expound upon the principles of movement they are learning in their creative dance core class and take the quality of movement to another level. We encourage students age 7 and older to begin taking the ballet technique class.