My name is Pam Hepworth. My husband owns a graphic design company and we have professional photography gear. I love photography and have decided to do school and senior portraits as a part time endeavor. What I offer over other photographers:
- You own every shot I take, including the RAW files so you can make your own, professional adjustments.
- You order your own prints (no need to purchase from me--we're not making money off your prints).
- As many shots as we can fit into and evening of shooting (around 6:00-9:00 pm). For the price, you'll typically get quite a few more poses and outfits.
- For most sessions, my husband will shoot as well giving you even more photos to choose from, and a better chance of getting that winning shot.
- As many outfit changes as you'd like (whatever you can fit into the evening).
Like other photographers, you'll get the following:
- 1-2 locations (whatever we can fit into the evening)
- An online gallery to preview photos.
- Advice on where to shoot and what to wear.
We live and Daybreak, South Jordan. Our pricing is based on shooting in Daybreak, which is a fantastic location for portraits. If we have to travel to another location, we charge $25 per transfer.